01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Yes.
02) What was your dream growing up? To be a wizard, then a chemist, then a poet, and now a librarian apparently.
03) What talent do you wish you had? I have *always* wanted to be able to sing.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Coke Zero with cherry syrup. Yum.
05) Favorite vegetable? Potatoes cooked, tomatoes not. Favorite interesting vegetable... mushroom is a fungi so I'll have to go with bitter greens.
06) What was the last book you read? "Every Dead Thing" by John Connolly
07) What zodiac sign are you? Scorpio, or Libra apparently.
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. Nope, but I'm working on it.
09) Worst Habit? Using food to make myself feel entertained, satisfied, relaxed.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Yes, but that assumes both that I know you for the purposes of this question and that I'm not day dreaming the way I usually am. It is very unlikely I would notice you walking down the street. Sorry!
11) What is your favorite sport? I always liked silly sports like kickball and badminton. Not big into sports because while I can be extremely competitive I don't really like competition. It can bring out the worst in me.
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? Mostly optimistic.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Depends. If we just got stuck I'd push the alarm button and call for help on my cell. If we've been stuck a while or were in some kind of danger I'd probably try to plot an escape plan with you.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? I don't talk about that, but being victimized and then feeling stupid and guilty and ashamed for something that someone else did to you is the worst.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. The ring fingers on my hands are strangely wired into my pinkies. If I bend either pinky the finger next to it bends too.
16) Do you have any pets? Yes. Geist, our dog.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I'd probably be in my boxers and who knows what Paul would be wearing.
18) What was your first impression of me? I get overloaded meeting more than 2 or 3 people at once so I didn't think anything about you. I remember disliking Caf right away though.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Neither. Strange, maybe?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? It's silly but I'd like to have hairy legs. The rest of me is hairy, except my legs. It's just weird looking.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I default to Jiminy Cricket mode, but as long as no one is going to get hurt I have a pretty intense love of pranks, silliness and mischief. Paul and you outshine me in that for sure though.
22) What color eyes do you have? Hazel, though somebody told me once they were olive, which I liked.
23) Ever been arrested? Yes, but never convicted. Bwahaha!
24) Bottle or can soda? Fountain all the way.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay off some bills and fix some low-level issues with the house and indulge myself with a few new t-shirts and other minor stuff.
26) What's your favorite place to hang out at? Our house
27) Do you believe in ghosts? I'm open to the possibility.
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? lounging, reading, video games
29) Do you swear a lot? I say minor stuff like crap, stupid, idiot, moron, hell, etc a lot.
30) Biggest pet peeve? When nice people get dumped on, especially repeatedly
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Striving
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance? sure, if I recognize it as such. I've learned that people can be romantic in unexpected ways
33) Favorite and least favorite food? I hate "favorite" questions. Indian cuisine, sandwiches, pizza, soups, dessert. Least favorite: Licorice, olives, pickles
34) Do you believe in God? sort of, I believe in Something sometimes. It's the best I can do.