01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
To be wealthy. I don't hew to that dream anymore. Now, my dreams center more around being wanting to be faithful, loving, content, and learned.
03) What talent do you wish you had?
That I were a better musician.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Red wine; pretty much any full-bodied red that goes down smoothly.
05) Favorite vegetable?
Beets. Butternut squash.
06) What was the last book you read?
Peter Seewald and Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, Salt of the Earth: The Church at the End of the Millennium
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Nope. I'm too chicken even to get my ears pierced.
09) Worst Habit?
Not as disciplined as I could be in so many things.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
Baseball! Go, Phillies! :D
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
I've been a pessimist for far too long, and I'm working on being more of an optimist.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Strike up a conversation with you while we tried to figure how the heck to get out.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Student visa trouble.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
One of my eyes is slightly different from the other-- one has a double lid, the other a single lid.
16) Do you have any pets?
Yes. Gary Cat! :D
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Invite you in and ask you to stay for dinner.
18) What was your first impression of me?
Quiet, definitely, but I don't know much about you apart from our mutual love of Sherlock Holmes. Very thoughtful, certainly. I remember what you said about being married, and about having each other's backs.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
I've seen both that clown-bed episode of The Simpsons
and Stephen King's It
. I'll opt for "scary."
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I wish my ears didn't stick out as much, but I'm generally happy with the way I look.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Use it to pay my tuition, and to give some to helping out my parish.
26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
Make that "places" (in no particular order): Citizen's Bank Park, St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, the Peter and Paul Basilica (or pretty much any Catholic church), Anthropologie, Borders, Barnes and Noble, the University of Pennsylvania library.
27) Do you believe in ghosts?
No. But I believe in the Holy Ghost, a.k.a the Holy Spirit.
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Cook, read my Bible, read a book in general.
29) Do you swear a lot?
I've... cut down considerably.
30) Biggest pet peeve?
That'd be plural. Clutter, smugness, and shallowness.
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Yes, of course. But it's usually the kind that's very intimate, and which has elegance and beauty in its simplicity.
33) Favorite and least favorite food?
I've far too many favorite foods. Like cheese. Strawberries. Hearty soups and stews. Roasted meat. Pretty much anything that tastes yummy and is made with care and love. Least favorite food? That's easy: overcooked and under-seasoned anything. Killing, nay murdering, food long after it's dead is just plain yucky.
34) Do you believe in God?
Of course! :D
35) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
I did, dude. ;)